Did you know that is customary for Senior Class Officers to be responsible for organizing the first class reunion? Who were your class officers?
Here are some helpful suggestions:
- Contact each known class member with initial notification of reunion intent (9 -12 months prior to reunion)
- Collect additional addresses of lost class members (9 -12 months prior to reunion)
- Continue correspondence to provide updates on planning via e-mail, phone or mail, but any initial contact should be hard copy mailings
- Solicit participation through correspondence
- Develop reunion plans based on feedback from potential participants
- Establish participation deadline (6 - 9 months prior to reunion)
- Divide organizing committee into event coordinating subcommittees if possible
- Make reservations for the reunion site, food and entertainment early. Remember you will be competing with bridal parties for limited resources.
Here are some links and contact phone numbers to help make your reunion as successful as possible...
Banquet Halls & Catering
- Radisson Hotel: (269)343-3333
- Schnauzer's Banquet Hall: (269)679-3656
- Scotts Community Center: (269)626-9740
- Evergreen Hall: (269)327-3707
- Indian Run Golf Course: (269)327-1653
- Catering by Tiffany: (269)-327-3707
- Q it Up Catering: (269)375-0781
- Main Street Pub: (269) 649-5903
- Expressions DJ/Karaoke Service - (269)492-5361
- Hotel Information for hotels within a 15 mile radius of Vicksburg
State Athletic Records
VHS Alumni "class" Web sites