Choosing Vicksburg Schools
We listen carefully to what people tell us!
Top quality schools are always high on the list when selecting a community to raise a family or start a business. We pay close attention to what parents, teachers, and students say they are looking for in a K-12 school program. Consistently we are told:
- Safe, Caring, and Nurturing Environment
- Strong Core Academics
- Rich Selection of Curricular and Extra Curricular Choices
- Attention to Individual Needs
- Strong Behavior and Character Standards
- Access to a Variety of Learning Resources and Technologies
- High Test Scores
- Clean, Comfortable, and Well-Maintained Facilities
- High Levels of Parent and Community Involvement
- Highly-Trained and Dedicated Staff
- Commitment to Innovation and Excellence
We strive to live up to these expectations by blending the strength of our traditions from more than 150 years of educating children and the best of contemporary teaching practices. Through ongoing dialogue with our community and careful planning, we maintain a vigorous process for continuous improvement. We measure our success by how well our students learn and grow.
We have also made information about our schools available in brochure format – available for download here: