All students will graduate college and career ready.
To maximize the success and potential of each student.
- All students can learn at high levels, regardless of poverty, social status, and/or family circumstances.
- Students learn in different ways and within different timeframes.
- Mistakes are expected, inspected, and respected.
- When students don’t learn the way we teach, we will find ways to teach the way they learn.
- Assessments provide feedback that influences teaching and learning.
- Students have ownership and vision for their education.
Monthly PAWS Character Traits
Multi-tiered System of Support
Whole Child Support
- Social Emotional
- Health & Wellness
- All Means All