Below are links to student resources
- Vicksburg High School Library Catalog
- College Board
- Khan Academy: www.khanacademy.org
- Agile Mind (use Chrome as your browser, id and password are your lunch number): https://vicksburg.agilemind.com
Math resources Elementary
Visit College Board
Welcome to Vicksburg High School, home of the Bulldogs!!
Vicksburg High School is excited to offer in-person and virtual options for the 2020-21 school year. VHS has a strong tradition of success in both academics and extracurricular activities. Our entire high school staff is committed to providing rigorous academic opportunities to our students while providing a variety of academic supports to insure success for all of our students. We are dedicated to providing a nurturing, safe and challenging learning environment for all. With outstanding support from our parents and community, Vicksburg High School takes pride in developing high character in all of our students.
Vicksburg High School is proud to offer seventeen Advanced Placement courses, nationally recognized fine arts courses, comprehensive and varied club activities, EFE and EFA course offerings, dual enrollment opportunities, and much more. VHS was selected to be an AP Capstone High School last school year. We feel this will push our AP Program, students and high school to new levels. AP Capstone is a diploma program created by the College Board. It's based on two year long AP courses: AP Seminar and AP Research. Students who earn scores of 3 or higher in AP Seminar and AP Research and pass (scores of a 3 or higher) on four additional AP Exams of their choosing will receive an AP Capstone Diploma. In addition, we offer 26 varsity sports with impressive participation. Our students are deeply involved in many projects that support the community as well as the greater Kalamazoo area.
Our Vision: All students will graduate college and career ready.
Our Mission: To maximize the success and potential of each student.
- All students can learn at high levels, regardless of poverty, social status, and/or family circumstances.
- Students learn in different ways and within different timeframes.
- Mistakes are expected, inspected, and respected.
- When students don’t learn the way we teach, we will find ways to teach the way they learn.
- Assessments provide feedback that influences teaching and learning.
- Students have ownership and vision for their education.