Make a Contribution
The importance of education for our students has never been a higher priority. The future of our children depends on the level of education they reach and the educational experiences they take with them. Through the media, we have all been made aware of the financial setbacks that education has suffered due to funding at state levels. For Vicksburg Schools to remain a step ahead, we need your continued support.
How can a person, group or business make a contribution?
- Membership in a donor Club
- Make an memorial bequest in the name of a friend or family member
- Direct cash contributions
- Securities or real estate gifts
- Equipment or inventory gifts
- Life insurance gifts
- Life income gifts that are in trust of cash, real estate, or securities
One of the easiest ways for an individual or couple to make a financial commitment to the support of the Vicksburg Community Schools Foundation is by making a single direct contribution to the Foundation.
VCSF also has an account with Kindful. You can make new donations, check previous donations, and even run tax statements! Check it out!